The CAM Coach Webinars
Design, Build and Create your Perfect Practice with the CAM Coach
The CAM Coach Book was launched in 2012 and now it's business modules are recognised throughout the world as a leading resource for coaches who wish to set up in private practice. The CAM Coach team have successfully mentored over 5000 therapists, practitioners and coaches since it's launch. This series of webinars will enable you to benefit from the top tips, successes and strategies learned from some of the world's greatest coaches over the last few years.
The experience gained from working with over 5000 of the worlds greatest coaches and practitioners combined with over 10 years of scientific research all in one incredible course.
Learn to model the success strategies of the best
This Course includes:
- This Business Building module adopts a step by step approach in how to build a business, achieve and sustain business success over the short, medium and long term.
- We start at the beginning with Business Planning, vision, mission and goals.
- We teach you what to include in the perfect website including understanding search engine optimisation and an introduction to Google Adwords to help you reach page 1 of the search engines and be found.
- From there you will learn Offline Marketing such as setting up and running a workshop to Online Marketing using Social Media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook plus the beauty of Blogging.
- We show you how to market your business to your ideal client together with attracting and retaining quality clients into your practice, finally we teach you some of the most advanced coaching techniques used by the CAM Coach team today
- BONUS LESSON - Find out how and what to charge your clients.
- You will have lifetime access to this course and when updates take place you WILL have access to these too.
“I worked with Mark on my own business development and found it an absolutely invaluable experience. He is so inspiring and gives excellent practical tips in starting and developing your business its helped me so much”
Emma Hendricks. Leader of Centre of Excellence for BANT
“The CAM COACH Team helped me transform from a Clinician to a Business Owner, helping me achieve results way beyond my expectations. We are now the most successful clinic in the UK”
Oliver Barnet Founder London Clinic of Nutrition
“I loved working with Mark and the Cam Coach Team. They really showed me how to gain the confidence and believe in myself again. I am so excited for what the future now holds”
Marie Shuttle Harley Street Nutritional Therapist
“Mark and Karen run the best business courses i have seen for therapists and coaches. They are without doubt industry leaders in this field”
Jayson Firminger, Owner of the Holistic Therapist Magazine
Welcome to the course
Mark Shields (AKA The CAM COACH) a former multi award winning Barclays executive set up the Life Practice UK in 2005. The Life Practice specialised in performance improvement coaching and training for individuals and businesses and had coaching clinics all over the UK.
Today delegates from all corners of the world choose the Life Practice Academy as their online learning provider to learn our transformational coaching methodology and proven CAM Coach success in business strategies.
2012 saw the launch of the best selling "Business Bible" book the CAM Coach written by Mark Shields and world champion athlete Simon Martin.The CAM Coach book has reached 15,000 students in over 30 countries and is today often given the accolade as being amongst the worlds leading resources for coaches looking to set up and sustain success in private practice. In 2020 the second edition of CAM Coach book was published to a worldwide audience.
Mark has spent 20 years treating a client list that includes World Champion Sportsman, CEOs, Government Advisors, Politicians, West End Stars and Olympic athletes. His engaging and informative teaching style is peppered with anecdotes from an unparalleled career in which he has helped thousands of people to achieve profound change in their lives.
In 2018 Mark was invited to join coaching legends such as Dan Lok, Robin Sharma T. Harv Eker Matt Bernstein and John Lee and showcase his work as a member of the Wealth Dragons team.
In 2020 The ACCPH welcomed Mark as a FELLOW of their organisation the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists
The Life Practice Academy Team is made up of our Trainers and Tutors:
- Karen Shields - Lifestyle Medicine and Nutrition Trainer
- Monica Black - Trainer of Negative Neuro-Pathway Reversal Therapy (NNRT) & Talking Therapies Level 5 course
- Carolina Brooks - Trainer for the Health Coach Level 5 & 6 Programmes
- Louise Shanagher - Trainer of Mindfulness Teacher Training course
- Bobby-Jo Bottomley - Tutor for Level 5 courses
- Hayley Austin - Tutor for Level 4 courses
Here is what some of our previous delegates have said....
"I am so glad this course exists! It has given me a wealth of information and vital tools to make it as a therapist in my industry. Both Mark and Karen are great teachers, they have valuable knowledge and are both warm, friendly and always ready to answer any questions. This course was put together really well and it shows. Anyone who finds setting up a business in the health industry to be a daunting and overwhelming experience, should definitely take this course. It will prove extremely useful!"
Ruth Raymond - Naturopathic Nutritionist
"As a recently qualified Nutritional Therapist I would highly recommend this course to anyone either starting to build their own clinical practice or an established practitioner who wishes to develop their business. The course covered a large range of topics which have provided a great deal of inspiration and help for me in putting together my business plan and to help me outline my aspirations for my clinical practice for the future".
Emma Hoxey - Nutritional Therapist, MBANT
"The CAM Coach has taught me better business skills in order to run the London Clinic of Nutrition. It has helped me make the step from a therapist to a business owner. The advice from the CAM Coach has been invaluable".
Oliver Barnett, The London Clinic of Nutrition
"Such SIMPLE, BASIC and OBVIOUS things that I have just not been doing! I could kick myself? I can't thank you enough for recommending this course to me. I have already made small changes as suggested and have attracted more client referrals Thank you".
Sarah, Nutritional Therapist
"As a recently qualified Nutritional Therapist I would highly recommend this course to anyone either starting to build their own clinical practice or an established practitioner who wishes to develop their business. The course covered a large range of topics which have provided a great deal of inspiration and help for me in putting together my business plan and to help me outline my aspirations for my clinical practice for the future"
Emma Hoxey, Nutritional Therapist MBANT