Multi National & International Accreditation
The Industries TOP Accrediting Associations
"setting the educational benchmark"
As a former Barclays Head of International Investments I was responsible for compliance governance and risk in multi regulatory jurisdictions around the world. This was in a statutory regulatory environment very different to the voluntary regulation that governs the coaching industry today. The importance of industry leading regulation is vital and allows and is reflected within all our courses allowing our graduates the opportunity to join the best accrediting organisations the industry has to offer.
What is Multi Accreditation?
- Multi Accreditation means you can gain qualifications from many different sources. In our case we have chosen the top accrediting bodies we believe are the best the industry has to offer. This gives our students choice and when learning and a competitive advantage when in business. Please note your course accreditation differs from course to course and depends on the learning package, course level, and study options. Please check individual courses for exact accreditation that comes with your course.
- Industry leading professional qualifications accredited by BathH The British Association of Hypnotherapists and NLP Practitioners (the oldest membership body in the UK founded in 1953)
- International external accreditation through The IPHM The International Practitioners Of Holistic Medicine. IPHM
- External accreditation national and international through the ACCPH Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists.
- The General Hypnotherapy Register and General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. GHR and GHSC at foundation and full practitioner level.
- Membership Body's you can join. You can gain professional membership through the Global Association of NLP at Professional Practitioner Level ANLP view our ANLP credentials here and The Association For Coaching, and the Life Coaching Directory
- For students studying clinical hypnotherapy you will be able to join the CNHC through our accrediting body BathH.
- For students studying health coaching the NNA have set up our own membership level allowing our students to join them from the commencement of their studies as a nutritional coach
- Business development courses offer CPD validated by BANT
- Distance Learning, Face to Face & Virtual Training Options - Please note where trainings are conducted virtually, live tutor virtual sessions, group zoom calls, and the Gold package which includes face to face training the these hours are credited as face to face training hours and are accompanied by the relevant accreditation and membership body options
Official Transformational Coaching Specialists
Upon graduation every student receives a Professional Practitioner Graduation Pack which includes accreditation and logos enabling you to stand out from the crowd as a Certified CAM Transformational Coaching specialist