Course Learning Outcomes
Course Learning Outcomes Personal and Vocational
Personal course learning outcomes
- Develop a success strategy for life
- Change your mindset
- Create the future you want
- Master your emotions and take control
- Get more confidence, make better decisions
- Develop a practitioner level knowledge of NLP and Life Coaching and understand how to apply it in different situations with clients
- Understand human needs and the role they play in our overall levels of happiness and wellness
- Direct your life where you want it to go
- Improve your personal and business results
- Learn how to coach yourself and others
- Level 4 Diploma fully accredited by ACCPH
- Multi modality training so you will receive practitioner level certification in NLP, life coaching
- Full national UK syllabus in NLP practitioner training
Vocational Learning Outcomes
- Understand and value the importance of supervision.
- Understand CPD and acceptable standards and be able to put together a CPD plan
- You will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the philosophy and principles underpinning NLP and Life Coaching
- You will understand the role NLP and Life Coaching play within the talking therapy arena.
- Understanding current legislation and policy as it applies to NLP and Life Coaching
- You will understand how to apply various NLP and Life Coaching techniques to various sets of clients circumstances
- You will have developed a deep level knowledge of NLP and Life Coaching.
- You will have the required levels of skill, knowledge and confidence to use your qualifications professionally and be able to coach others with confidence.
- Understand the importance of your client’s dignity, privacy, autonomy, cultural differences and rights.
- The importance of the safety of your client and yourself.
- Understand how to write a personal development plan that includes relevant continual professional development activity.
- Learn the significance and importance of ongoing development and supervision developing your own knowledge, understanding and skills through reflective practice and research findings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own emotional state and the emotional state and responses of your clients incorporating such awareness into your own practice.
- Understand how wellness, nutrition, diet and exercise contribute to the bigger holistic coaching model
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in a professional manner.
- Be able to build trust with your client by understanding how to build great rapport.
- Recognise the importance of client confidentiality.
- You will be able to work with confidence, integrity and sensitivity.
- Understand how to comply with an ongoing development plan that includes systematic observation and critical evaluation of your professional knowledge and skills.
- The importance of working within the scope of your practice, experience and capability at all times.
- To confidently facilitate a client 121 NLP and Life Coaching Session
- To be able to recognise each stage and phase of the client session and know when to use the appropriate coaching intervention
- To understand National Occupational Standards and recognise how they apply within the CAM market place
- Develop the skills knowledge and confidence to set up your own dream coaching business full or part time and work successfully 121 with private clients
Once you have successfully completed this course you will be able to set up your coaching practice and professionally use NLP and Life Coaching with your clients.