Course Learning Outcomes
Course Learning Outcomes – Personal and Vocational
Personal course learning outcomes
- Develop a success strategy for life
- Change your mindset
- Create the future you want
- Master your emotions and take control
- Get more confidence, make better decisions
- Develop a foundation level knowledge of clinical hypnotherapy and understand how to apply it in different situations with clients
- Understand human needs and the role they play in our overall levels of happiness and wellness
- Direct your life where you want it to go
- Improve your personal and business results
- Learn how to coach yourself and others
- Learn how to coach others with clinical hypnotherapy
Vocational Learning Outcomes
- You will have a foundation level knowledge, understanding key principles, theory, practice and clinical application of your chosen modality - clinic hypnotherapy.
- You will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the philosophy and principles underpinning clinical hypnotherapy.
- You will understand the role clinical hypnotherapy plays within the talking therapy arena.
- Understanding current legislation and policy as it applies to clinical hypnotherapy.
- You will understand how to apply various clinical hypnotherapy techniques and to various sets of clients' circumstances.
- You will have developed a foundation level knowledge of clinical hypnotherapy.
- Level 3 diploma in clinical hypnotherapy accredited by ACCPH. LPUKA will certify course to foundation level in clinical hypnosis.
- Understand the importance of your client’s dignity, privacy, autonomy, cultural differences and rights.
- The importance of the safety of your client and yourself.
- Understand how to write a personal development plan that includes relevant continual professional development activity.
- Learn the significance and importance of ongoing development and supervision developing your own knowledge, understanding and skills through reflective practice and research findings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own emotional state and the emotional state and responses of your clients, incorporating such awareness into your own practice.
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in a professional manner.
- Be able to build trust with your client by understanding how to build great rapport.
- Recognise the importance of client confidentiality.
- You will be able to work with confidence, integrity and sensitivity.
- Understand how to comply with an ongoing development plan that includes systematic observation and critical evaluation of your professional knowledge and skills.
- The importance of working within the scope of your practice, experience and capability at all times.
- To confidently facilitate a client 1 to 1 clinical hypnotherapy and life coaching session.
- To be able to recognise each stage and phase of the client session and know when to use the appropriate coaching intervention.
- Understand CPD and acceptable standards and be able to put together a CPD plan.
- To understand National Occupational Standards and recognise how they apply within the CAM marketplace.
As soon as you have successfully completed your competency sign off you will need to be supervised until you submit 6 case studies: 6 in clinical hypnosis. The supervision period will last until you have completed 6 case studies or 6 months has elapsed whichever happens soonest. This means you will have control over your supervisory. period. Direct supervision is provided at a cost of £95.00 per month.