Course Learning Outcomes
Course Learning Outcomes
Personal course learning outcomes
- Develop a practitioner level knowledge of clinical hypnotherapy, IMR, regression, inner child and gestalt therapyand understand how to apply it in different situations with clients
- Learn how to coach others with clinical hypnotherapy
- You will have a practitioner level knowledge, understanding key principles, theory, practice and clinical application of your chosen modality - clinic hypnotherapy.
- You will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the philosophy and principles underpinning clinical hypnotherapy.
- You will understand the role clinical hypnotherapy plays within the talking therapy arena.
- Understanding current legislation and policy as it applies to clinical hypnotherapy
- You will have developed a professional practitioner level knowledge of clinical hypnotherapy.
- Level 4 diploma in clinical hypnotherapy accredited by ACCPH
- Understand the importance of your client’s dignity, privacy, autonomy, cultural differences and rights.
- The importance of the safety of your client and yourself.
- Understand how to write a personal development plan that includes relevant continual professional development activity.
- Learn the significance and importance of ongoing development and supervision developing your own knowledge, understanding and skills through reflective practice and research findings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own emotional state and the emotional state and responses of your clients, incorporating such awareness into your own practice.
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in a professional manner.
- Be able to build trust with your client by understanding how to build great rapport.
- Recognise the importance of client confidentiality.
- You will be able to work with confidence, integrity and sensitivity.
- Understand how to comply with an ongoing development plan that includes systematic observation and critical evaluation of your professional knowledge and skills
- The importance of working within the scope of your practice, experience and capability at all times.
- To confidently facilitate a client 1 to 1 clinical hypnotherapy and life coaching session.
- To be able to recognise each stage and phase of the client session and know when to use the appropriate coaching intervention.
- Understand CPD and acceptable standards and be able to put together a CPD plan.
- To understand National Occupational Standards and recognise how they apply within the CAM marketplace.